Policies and Procedures
Dr. Bobby Brown, BSc, PhD
Freelance Medical Writer
Dr Bobby Brown Medical Writing Services
Invalid file format or file exceeds maximum size
Allowed file formats are .GIF,.JPG,.PNG,.BMP
The maximum file size allowed is 1 MB
Delete current profile picture
41 Knightsbridge Street
+44(0) 7773 819 103
Medical Communications, Medical Education
Cardiology, Dermatology, Diabetes, Gynaecology, Haematology, Hepatology, Immunology, Infectious Disease, Neurology, Oncology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Public Health
Editing, Medical writing, Proofreading
Connect With Me
There are no social profiles defined.
Skills Subjects and Other Information
Including: conference posters, abstracts, reports, reviews, articles, adverts, slide kits, writing and editing manuscripts (especially for non-native English speakers).
Skills & Services
Medical and scientific writing for specialist or non-specialist target audience, as required.
Including but not limited to: conference posters, abstracts, reports, literature reviews, articles, adverts, Powerpoint presentation slides, questionnaires, data analysis, writing manuscripts, funding applications, research proposals, response to reviewers' comments, proof-reading, editing.
Please contact me to discuss your requirements.
Including but not limited to:
Genetics and genomics
Meticulous and thorough work by a native English speaker, at reasonable rates.
- Over 20 years' experience working in molecular biology research at the University of Glasgow.
- Industry experience.
- Regulatory writing training and experience writing CSRs.
- Lecturing and teaching experience at University level.
- Have peer reviewed for journals.
- BSc. Hons. (2i) Biochemistry
- Member of the the European Medical Writers Association (EMWA).
- EMWA Professional Development Programme Certificate in Drug Development