Skills Subjects and Other Information
Including: conference posters, abstracts, reports, reviews, articles, adverts, slide kits, manuscripts, editing.
Skills & Services
Medical and scientific writing for specialist or non-specialist target audience, as required.
Including but not limited to: conference posters, abstracts, reports, literature reviews, articles, adverts, Powerpoint presentation slides, questionnaires, data analysis, writing manuscripts, funding applications, research proposals, response to reviewers' comments, proof-reading, editing.
Please contact me to discuss your requirements.
Including but not limited to:
Genetics and genomics
I can easily research and write on less familiar therapeutic fields.
Meticulous and thorough work by a native English speaker, at very reasonable rates.
- Over 20 years' experience working in an academic environment at the University of Glasgow.
- Industry experience generating online patient surveys.
- Have peer reviewed for journals.
- BSc. Hons. (2i) Biochemistry
- Certified Associate in Project Management (Project Management Institute)
- Member of the the European Medical Writers Association (EMWA).
- EMWA Professional Development Programme Certificate in Drug Development